Whatever You Call It

A nice diversion, since I’m always ready to whittle a block.

I don’t know what this thing is called. It’s job is to keep the false drawer front attached to the cabinet under the sink. The plastic one cracked, and it seemed that a wooden one would make a better replacement. I did this with a pullsaw, chisel and knife.

I didn’t get around to the pliers I was going to carve, but definitely will this week.


About Kinderhook88

Remodeling Contractor | Woodworker
This entry was posted in Project, Woodworking and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

2 Responses to Whatever You Call It

  1. Jeff Branch says:

    Its a thingamajig. 🙂

    Liked by 1 person

  2. Kinderhook88 says:

    It’s got to have a name, right? Like “false drawer front keeper” or something.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s